- find out more
Mountainous Armenia was one of the first nations in the world to adopt Christianity and this unique natural and historic mix makes for a fascinating combination.
Your overriding memories will be of countless historic churches and monasteries perched in almost impossibly scenic locations amidst peaks, gorges and valleys.
Armenia is also home to the Caucasus largest lake, Lake Sevan, and the charming capital Yerevan that is dramatically framed by the towering bulk of Mount Ararat.
OUR HOLIDAYS TO ARMENIA
Highlights of Georgia & Armenia
Explore Azerbaijan, Georgia & Armenia
Trek Armenia: The Transcaucasian Trail
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Armenia Fast Facts
Flight Time to Armenia
€20 Off your visa service charge if you have booked your holiday with Trailfinders.
Hepititis A (vaccine recommended)
20% Discount off immunisations at our London Travel Clinic if you have booked your holiday with Trailfinders.
Trailfinders Travel Insurance
Enjoy comprehensive cover in Armenia from just €83 for 7 days with our superb value Single Trip Travel Insurance.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.