- find out more
As one of the largest islands in the Caribbean, Jamaica boasts exceptional natural diversity with cool verdant mountains, grand rum estates, waterfalls, lagoons and rivers, not to mention stunning white beaches.
Add to this a rich cultural heritage, distinctive cuisine and world renowned music and it’s easy to see why holidays to Jamaica have captivated people throughout the years.
With the new James Bond film being set in this charismatic destination, see the inspiration behind Ian Fleming’s famous agent and be both shaken and stirred by Jamaica.
OUR RECOMMENDED HOTELS IN JAMAICA
Secrets St James Montego Bay
Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica
Round Hill Hotel And Villas
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
WHERE TO GO IN JAMAICA
Dunn’s River Park & Falls
Our Latest Offers to Jamaica
Secrets St James Montego Bay, JamaicaLocation: Jamaica
Save: TF EXCLUSIVE Includes a booking discount, FREE room upgrade PLUS a $200 resort credit - saving over €400 per couple
- White sand beach
- 2 pools (one exclusively for Preferred Club guests)
- Non-motorised watersports
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia®
- Wide range of activities including tennis, basketball, volleyball and yoga classes
- Free wi-fi
Caribbean RhythmsLocation: Bahamas, Jamaica
- 1 night 4★ Miami hotel
- 7 night cruise aboard Nieuw Amsterdam including full board
- Voyage: Fort Lauderdale - Bahamas - Jamaica - Cayman Islands - Key West - Fort Lauderdale
- Return flights & all transfers
- Departs 5 Mar 21; similar holidays depart Jan - Apr 21
Top Tips From Our Experts
For real, authentic Jamaican jerk, head to one of the island's Scotchies restaurants. It's certainly not fine dining but the food is incredible and is popular with locals.
If staying near Negril, go to famous Rick's café to watch the cliff diving and watch the sunset with a rum punch in hand. Most hotels will offer shuttles so it's a great way to spend a few hours in afternoon.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Jamaica Fast Facts
Flight Time to Jamaica
€20 Off your visa service charge if you have booked your holiday with Trailfinders.
Hepititis A (vaccine recommended)
20% Discount off immunisations at our London Travel Clinic if you have booked your holiday with Trailfinders.
Trailfinders Travel Insurance
Enjoy comprehensive cover in Jamaica from just €69 for 7 days with our superb value Single Trip Travel Insurance.
Climate for in
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.